9.Sınıf İngilizce Ortalama Yükseltme ve Sorumluluk Sınavı Soruları
1. Melisa never ….home late.
a) came b) will come
c) comes d) has come
2. How many books….you…. so far?
a)have / read b) did / readed
c) has / read d) are / reading
3. My uncle……his car when we saw him.
a) is washing b) was washing
c) washed d) washes
4. My friends…….holiday last month.
a) are going on b) must go
c) went on d) has gone
5. Students ……an important exam now.
a) taking b) have taken
c) took d) are taking
6. You……go to school at the weekends.
a) must b) don’t have to
c) should d) could
7. Her grandmother……very beautiful.
a) used to b) didn’t used to be
c) used to be d)was used to
8. I …ride a bike now but I ….when I was 2 years old.
a) can / can b)could / can
c) could / could d) can / couldn’t
9. The road is icy so the drivers … drive slowly.
a) don’t have to b) must
c) could d) mustn’t
10. If the weather is very cold, …………….
a) wear thin clothes b) drink cold water
c) take your umbrella d) wear warm clothes
11. If they invite me to the party,…..
a) I may go b) I could go
c) I went d) I am go
12. If you boil water, …………….
a) it may evaporate b) it will evaporate
c) it evaporate d) it evaporates
13. If you see a black cat,……
a) it brings good luck b) it brings bad luck
c) you will become rich d) you will be happy
14. He is a person who grows vegetables.
a) doctor b) teacher
c) farmer d) fireman
15. It is a tool……we use to cut something
a) which b) where
c) whose d) whom
16. Ankara is a city…..you can meet politicians
a) whose b) which
c) whom d) where
17. This is my friend ….parents live in England.
a) who b) whom
c) whose d) which
18. This is the town…we visited last year.
a) which b) where
d) when d) while
19. Do you know the boy…Ayşe is talking to now?
a) who b) which
c) whose d) whom
20. February is …..month of the year.
a) shorter than b) shortest
c) the shortest d) longest
21. Summer is ………winter.
a) hotter than b) as hot as
c) the hottest d) hotter
22. The comparative form of bad is…
a) better b) worse
c) badder d) more bad
23. The comparative form of many is….
a) more b) manier
c) mostly d) more many
24. Let’s go to the cinema, ………..?
a) aren’t you b) will you
c) shall we d) why not
25) I am telling you the truth, ………?
a) aren’t you b) aren’t I
c) shall we d) haven’t I
26. You have to go to school on weekdays,…….?
a) don’t you b) do you
c) haven’t you d) have you
27. Don’t come home late,………….?
a) do you b) will you
c) don’t you d) shall we
28. Your father works at a school,………….?
a) won’t he b) didn’t he
c) doesn’t he d) isn’t he
29. The robbers have taken a lot of money,………?
a) aren’t they b) haven’t they
c) didn’t they d) shall we
30. Ayşe is a hardworking student….her brother is so lazy.
a) in spite of b) however
c) whereas d) although
31. She doesn’t like milk._____, she has to drink it everyday.
a) Despite b) although
c) yet d) however
32. He can’t play basketball well…….he is very tall.
a) yet b) despite
c) however d) although
33. ……her illness, she went to work yesterday.
a) despite b) although
c) in spite d) whereas
34. ….sun rises in….morning.
a) a / the b) the / the
c) the / an d) a / an
35. There is .. man outside. ….man is asking for you.
a) the / the b) a / a
c) a / the d) the / a
36. What is your best friend like?
a) He likes ice cream b) He likes playing games
c) He is tall and thin d) He is very kind
37. What does Hidayet Türkoğlu look like?
a) He likes basketball b) He is very tall
c) He likes his family d) He is successful
38. Mr Rich has got….. money.
a) much b) many
d) a lot of d) any
39. Would you like to drink…..coffee?
a) some b) any
c) many d) nothing
40. Atatürk was born …Salonika …1881.
a) in / at b) in / in
b) on / in d) at / in
41. Cihanbeyli is a town ….Konya …..Ankara.
a) between / and b) in / at
c) before/ after d) in / after
42. Mr. Poor hasn’t got ….. money to buy this car.
a) too b) enough
c) so d) such
43. I can’t drink this coffee. It is…….hot.
a) enough b) not enough
c) since d) too
44. He is driving….fast. He may have an accident.
a) enough b) too
c) not d) more
45. He is a ….mechanic. He mends the cars …..
a) careful/ careless b) successful / careful
c) successful / successfully d) carefully / carefully
46. When she saw the accident, she……
a) shocked b) was shocking
c) was shocked d) didn’t shocked
47. Today it is … . We can go for picnic.
a) sun b) cold
c) wind d) sunny
48. Which one is different?
a) pencil b) water
c) milk d) bread
49. Mike has lived here…..1999.
a) for b) from
c) since d) so far
50. The firemen came and ….. the fire an hour ago.
a) put off b) put out
c) turn off d) put up